Friday 14 March 2014

I am over the moon


I am over the moon! Ecstatic, euphoric, thrilled, overjoyed, elated, delighted, on cloud nine! Tomorrow Ranjan is back on the greens and will play 18 holes with his four ball after over a year. It may not seem a big deal to some, but for me it is nothing short of a miracle and an answer to my prayers. When he told me the news I was taken aback and I must admit a little scared. Stupid questions crowded my mind: will he be OK? Should he play 18 holes? Will it to be too much? What about his medicines and brews?Infections? Viruses? It went on and on till I gave myself the hardest virtual kick where it hurt most. Hey woman, what are you thinking, is this not what you wanted most?

And yes indeed it was. Ranjan back to his home away from home, to his four ball, where he should be! Wow what an incredible happening. This is what I had been hoping every minute of every day since the terrible day when he just could not play anymore as he had no energy left. The terrible day when he told me he was falling apart. How far we have travelled in these past months.

Tomorrow, March 16th 2014 is a day to celebrate and celebrate it I will!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news, but I hope the self-administered kick didn't hurt too much.

    I'm reading an excellent book at the moment - The China Study by T Colin Campbell. If I wasn't already vegetarian, I would be after reading the totally convincing evidence that bad diet (i.e. animal) is responsible for 'diseases of affluence' - heart disease, diabetes and cancer, and that these illnesses can be reversed by a whole-food plant-based diet. As you can imagine, I'm thinking of you whilst reading!

    Big hugs for you, with love, Irene

    ReplyDelete