Sunday 13 July 2014

Let me finish my dream

I love kids. They can make the darkest cloud lift in the batting of an eye! Yesterday my little grandson who sleeps with us woke up when his aunt came and after playing with a little and realising that there was nothing great planned for the moment declared: I am going back to sleep to finish my dream. And he promptly lay down and closed his eyes tight. Sleep was nowhere in sight and after a while I asked him if the dream was finished. Yes he replied, now I am making another!

You guessed the right, the other dream was made and dreamt in a jiffy and the little chap was all set to go for the day but his words lingered in my mind for long. Dreams are of great importance to me. I conjure all the times as what else would you call the quasi impossible challenges I set for myself time and again. Alas, though some come true, many remain unfulfilled, leaving me somewhat helpless. I so wish I could go back to sleep to finish my on going dream and make another!

No comments:

Post a Comment