Thursday 31 July 2014

Long due update

the latest punk 


Last year on August 1st we were balling Sir Hodgkin and wading our way through the mystery of upmarket hospitals. Those were chemo days and learning days and worrying days. I would write numerous posts on this blog and share my terrifying angst. Then, as always with we humans, we set in a pattern and all the chemo, juices, etc became a habit. When chemo ended I really thought that life would never the same but I was wrong. For a few months tree still blood counts but everything was normal or as normal as one can get in our 7th decade. Everyone, except yours truly, seemed to have forgotten than cancer is not a viral flu that ends but is an elephant in the room for the remaining days, even if the elephant has been made so tiny that only I can see it.

This picture was taken 2 days back when Agastya decided to celebrate his Nanou's birthday before he left and so party it was with balloons an streamers and the birthday cake of course. I had seen some coloured wigs at the friend's shop and thought we needed some fun. My friend kindly lent them to me as I would not have bought them at the price they are.

So here is Ranjan version 2014. I love the look and I love the man. May he remain this way wig and all. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see him full of life! Enjoy every second together :)

    ReplyDelete