Tuesday 23 September 2014

without leaving footsteps

Had gone to visit the family astrologer for a friend and could not resist asking where I was heading. Wish I had not, as he told me that my 18 years of Rahu were beginning in January 2015. 63 + 18 takes me to the ripe age of 81. I guess exit time will be under the Rahu spell. Rahu is also known as the dragon's head. Dragon is my Chinese astrological sign!  But Rahu is a severed head that swallows the sun causing eclipses and is depicted in art as a serpent with no body riding a chariot drawn by eight black horses. Not the best image to lead you through 18 years and I believe that it all depends on where the planet is placed in your chart. I do not know the details but hope it is not too bad as  Rahu dasha can either be the best time of any person's life or plunge him into deep trouble depending on which planet is controlling him. There seems to be no middle path so let us hope for the best. It is also said that  Rahu dasa gives immense scope for obtaining spectacular results from worship or dhyana. Worship of Goddess Durga pleases Rahu the most and he confers immense benefits to the worshipper. Rahu is seen as an asura or demon who does his best to plunge any area of life he controls into chaos. Guess who is going to worship Durga unabashedly. Let us say in all honesty that I am truly worried as my life is linked to too many others and thus I maybe need to hand over to someone with a good planets ! Chaos is not what I wish for transition and/or mutation time at project why. And yet it will all have to be done under the watchful eye of Rahu as will my bucket lists and last hurrah!

Did a bit of research - bless Aunt Google - and discovered that my Rahu is in Aquarius. What I found in one of the pages was quite amusing and spot on if it works. It says that Rahu in Aquarius is an excellent placement for, hold your breath; professional labor union organiser, leader of regulated lawful social-change movements; orchestrator of rallies and gatherings; fund-raisers! That sounds great for one who us looking for donors! If what is written is correct than Rahu gets ahead via large scale networks. Of course before I could rejoice tool much another article provided the tempering needed, talking about worries and troubles and over confidence. When Rahu is in Aquarius then Ketu, the tail of the severed head is in Leo and it is said that these Nodes represent the struggle between the personal life and an impersonal dedication to humanity. The Leo Ketu symbolises prior lives where much revolved around the self. The Rahu in Aquarius points to a future of service for mankind, where the individual will assume the role of the ‘waterbearer’, so that he may be an instrument in the crusade for world evolution. Before he can do this, the enormous power of the Leo Ketu must be dealt with. What it means is that one was very self centred in ones past life and it's payback time. Sounds spot on again. The line I like best was the following: His  karma now is to learn how to walk lightly, without leaving footsteps, for in essence he is the ruler making ready to abdicate his throne.

How true. Time has come to make myself so tiny that my footsteps become invisible and I can hand over the mantle and move on.

This is what awaits....


No comments:

Post a Comment