Monday 5 May 2014

Graduation Day

Tomorrow is Agastya's graduation day! My five and a few months old grandson is graduating from his Montessori school. Come fall and he will be going to the French school. I needed a picture for this post and realised I had no recent ones. I browsed through the thousands of snapshots I have of him from day 1 of his life on this planet. Finally I decided on this one as to my mind it is Agastya 100%. By the way the picture is not a flip in photoshop but a pose he gave us one day. He is a little man who can be the most infuriating kid and then mutate into an Angel and then floor you with a comment you would expect from an adult. He is my upside down kid!

I am taking some granny time so please forgive my indulging but I have to tell you that he recently went through a psychological testing and came out with flying colours and was found eligible for gifted and talented placement. Wow. One proud granny I am.

So tomorrow is an important day he told me on Skype a few minutes ago. His first graduation day. I know there will be many in the years to come. I do not know how many I will have the privilege to attend, but I know that wherever I am, I will be with him in though and prayer with a huge smile on my face.

God bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment