Sunday 19 January 2014

all the numbers

Children speak in the voice of God and a often carry God's messages to you. That is what I firmly believe. Sometimes when you are going through a bad patch and when all seems dark, an innocuous remark by a child brings that much needed ray of light. My grandson who will be 5 tomorrow always manages to save me from myself.

A few days back he came on Skype and decided to teach his Nanou and Nani a new game. It goes like this: I love you 75 says he to which you reply I love you 135 and the games go with numbers high and low till he says: I love you all the numbers! Of course only he is allowed to say the punch line as he has to win. We laughed our hearts out and have been playing the game ever since. But the message I got was that as long as that little Angel loves me all the numbers we are safe!

And I child love you all the numbers and all the letters in all the alphabets of the world.

PS: I did not rotate the picture. This is how he posed.


No comments:

Post a Comment