Monday 20 January 2014

Happy Birthday Agastya


On January 21 2009 a little Angel landed in my life. From that day one I acquired a new cap: I became Nani. My life changed forever as no matter where the little wandered was, he always remained in a very special corner of my heart. You see God makes a space in your heart and leaves it empty till you become a Nani. The magic of this tiny space that lies vacant for decades, fills up on the blessed day you become a granny and then seems to take all the space in your heart.

My darling Agastya turns 5 today. He is a big boy or so he says. My love for him grows by the second and much to the horror of his parents, he has be around his little finger and just has to look at me with his huge melting eyes and Nani runs to the toy shop and buys all the remote cars, even the screeching ones knowing I will be greeted with angry stares.

My little chap has enabled me to live through these very difficult days as whenever I get a little sad or scared I just have to look at the umpteen pictures of him around me and a huge smile breaks on my face.

I wish him a life full of happiness and laughter and hope that when he grows up he remembers that his Nani loved him unconditionally.

Happy Birthday Agastya Noor Francesco Trani



No comments:

Post a Comment