Thursday 9 January 2014

Let us celebrate


Today we need a small celebration. I wish I could write to all those who have stood by me in the past few months and made today dawn. But I cannot, so this post is meant for each one of you without I would have given up long ago.

We are just back from the oncologist and according to him Ranjan is in metabolic CR (cancer remission). He now wants a scan in 6 months. Metabolic remission means that the PET is not showing any of cancerous activities. It is just short of saying complete remission because doctors wont actually say that until about 5 years or so of clear PET and/or CT scans.

So yes, let us rejoice as this is the best news we could get from conventional men in white. Will ponder about other matters when tomorrow dawns.

Tonight Ranjan gets a peg and cigar and I give myself a pat on the back!



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic news, am so happy for you all, hope Ranjan enjoys his treats tonight. Much love to you both.

    ReplyDelete