Monday 20 January 2014

Sunshine to Supplements

One needs more than a healthy diet to boost an immune system that has been practically annihilated by aggressive chemotherapy. I am talking of supplements in its broadest sense: vitamins, minerals, herbs and what is know as superfoods. From the instant I knew that Ranjan had cancer, I began my hunt  for such supplements across the board. There are many options that you get whilst surfing the net. Some of those one commonly comes across are: reishi, shitake and maitake  mushroom, cacao, bee pollen, maca, spirulina, goji berries, coconut oil,  garlic, echinacea, ginseng, turmeric, gingko biloba, cat’s claw, elderberry and astragalus. The ones highlighted are already on Ranjan's menu.

In addition to these I have also included some less conventional options that seem to be working well. Some strengthen the immune system, others target remaining cancer cells. I have talked about them in previous blogs but will run through them again giving links that confirm their benefits. Let us keep in mind that my search has always been for cancer preventive options and immunity boosters.

Soursop or graviola tea was one of the first supplement I added to Ranjan's diet plan. Soursop tea helps in preventing and fighting cancer. It is also known to strengthen the immune system. Three cups of soursop tea are sufficient. Soursop has many benefits and is now available in India. I have been giving Ranjan soursop leaves tea for over 8 months now and have been taking a glass myself. I have not seen any adverse side effects, quite the contrary as Ranjan had very few side effects during his chemotherapy and I believe that soursop tea did have its role to play. It is now believed that soursop has many health benefits. This article is worth a read. It is for you to decide whether you want to give it a try. Ranjan and I are living and kicking after 8 months of soursop.

Apricot seeds are the other supplement that has been part of Ranjan's diet for the past 8 months. Whereas he has about 15 seeds a day I have 6. They are meant to kill cancer cells without touching healthy cells. Apricot seeds are also called B17 or Laetrile. This article gives a comprehensive description of the way laetrile works. This is the recommended dosage: The usual recommendation for prevention is around 5 to 7 over the course of a day. For actual cancer cases use 2 to 3 times that. Some say one kernel for every 10 lbs of body weight. For maintenance after a cure, go back to 5 to 7 per day. Again I believe one should give it to try.

Mushrooms are big component of my treatment approach. I have been able to find fresh shitake mushrooms but reishi and maitake not being available fresh, I have added a mushroom supplement to his diet. It is known that these mushrooms can fight cancer. Ganoderma or Reishi has many benefitsIt enhances and helps regulate the immune and endocrine system, prevent tumors, improving the circulation and eliminating harmful free radicals. It is available on line in India.

Cannabis is somehow a strange option to add on my list. It was suggested my a very dear friend. The benefits of cannabis leaves for curing cancer is now a known fact. The benefits of drinking cannabis leaves juice is available on many sites. To those who associate cannabis to pyschotropic drugs, let it be known that raw cannabis is actually loaded with a non-psychoactive, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer nutrient compound known as cannabidiol (CBD) that is proving to be a miracle “superfood” capable of preventing and reversing a host of chronic illnesses. I have not gone into cannabis juicing as yet as I lack resources, but on the advise of my friend, Ranjan and  I have 6 to 7 cannabis leaves crushed with some sugar and some cardamon seeds. I will try and grow more on my terrace!

Hemp seeds and oil are also supper foods. They are available in India on line. And what's more is that they can be turned into great recipes. Hemp seed and oil pesto is out of this world. In India they have been used to make chutneys for ages. Hemp seed oil is reputed to be the most unsaturated oil derived from the plant kingdom. Hemp seed oil has been dubbed "Nature's most perfectly balanced oil", due to the fact that it contains the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (linolei/LA) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic/LNA) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for long-term healthy human nutrition. Hemp oil cures cancer as the essential and non-essential amino acids are present in abundance in the oil and thus when hemp oil is regularly used by cancer patients, there are chances of cure. Hemp seeds are gift from nature. They are a complete protein. This is one of the most potent foods available, supporting optimal health and well being, for life. Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits, including: weight loss, increased and sustained energy, rapid recovery from disease or injury, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improvement in circulation and immune system as well as natural blood sugar control. Need I say more.

It is my search for vegan proteins that brought hemp seeds my way. I also brought quinoa and chia seeds. They are now available in India but slightly expensive. Quinoa has a very hight protein content and many other nutrients. Chia seeds are also a real superfood. They are packed in protein and have many more nutrients. Both these are excellent to boost the immune system.

These are some of the supplements I have been using. They seem to have worked!






7 comments:

  1. “I am so grateful to Dr.Rick Simpson for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 8 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped issues, but only damaged my immune system and frustrated me. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Rick Simpson could provide me with Hemp Oil i contact him on: drjacquelinepalmerhealthcare@live.com for the procurement of this medication,the medication was procured and delivered within 2 days and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months.I am here to let every one know that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total change in my health, with Dr. Rick Simpson Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region and Europe at large, get your Hemp oil from Dr. Rick Simpson at: drjacquelinepalmerhealthcare@live.com

    Sincerely
    Anni.F Timpson
    Miami

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sarah Kyle
    Ireland


    I am so grateful to cancer centre London for providing me with Hemp oil here in the Ireland. I was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 9 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post on cancer centre London could provide Hemp Oil without delay,i contacted them via email londoncancercentre@gmail.com for the procurement of this oil medication, to my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 3 working days and i have been on treatment for the past 2 months. i am now here to testify that i am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all cancer patients get your hemp oil for cure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Hep "C" I used the hemp oil as in the cancer cure,took 1gram per day for 60 day's as directed.I did this after getting blood work to show Virel load of 3million8hundred84thousand at start of treatment with hemp oil.After taking oil for 60 days and 60 grams of the oil I had more blood work to see the difference, if it brought virel down.I got blood work back,my virel load jumped up to 5million4hundredthousand I did this with while being monitored by my Doctor. I guess it does work for cancer.But my doctor noticed a melemomia on my ear that was 4cenemeters had gotten smaller.So I'am using it on my ear. And it is working so good 1/5/2014 I'am 63 and a cancer survivor,having had two different types of cancer and i am getting heal with the oil. Contact Rick Simpson and his agent dr Palmer for procurement on email:drjacquelinepalmerhealthcare@live.com it will help.GOD BLESS. Willy James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, It nice to inform you all that I have done Chemo and Radiation 2 times for my Breasts. My battle with Breast cancer started 5 years ago, after so many Chemo, Radiation and other natural therapy treatment that i took just to cure my Breast cancer, it all didn’t work for my condition. I have been treating this disease for the past 5 years, but today i am here telling the world about my final victory over Breast cancer with the help of Rick Simpson Hemp and cannabis Oil that I bought from Dr.Rick.This is a breakthrough in my family with so much Joy in our life today, i do really appreciate all the help and contribution from every member of my family for all they did for me and much love to my caring and loving husband. My love, you gave me the strengthen. Let Stop Breast Cancer, Go for your test and save your life, but if you have any cancerous diseases, there is no need to waste money on Chemo or Radiation, go get your Rick Simpson medication today,this is a medication that should be legalize worldwide, for those who wish to purchase the medication, just contact Dr.Rick on:ricksimpsonoilcancercure1@gmail.com and you will also be told on how to apply it. What a wonderful living with Cannabis Oil. Shanty Locker USA(Arizona)

    ReplyDelete
  5. my wife has been suffering from thyroid cancer which was confirmed to be stage four, the doctor told me there was little she could do since she wasn’t responding to treatment but my brother in law came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from rick Simpson foundation which he said has been helping some patient fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a chance, so far my wife is improving perfectly very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself. I felt its necessary i let others who are suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good hemp oil it can really give one a sound second chance of living. if you happen to be in need of this hemp oil you can contact the foundation who supplied my brother in law with this email: rickcancercure02@gmail.com Wagner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three years ago, after a prostate biopsy, I was given the diagnosis of aggressive Stage III adenocarcinoma. I didn’t know what to do. The urologist made appointments for me to start radiation, and maybe chemo. Then a friend told me cannabis cures cancer. It just so happened that the first human trials of cannabis treatment of astrocytomas (inoperable brain cancer), were published with encouraging results. So I decided; rather than die from the medical treatment, I would do the cannabis cure. Now… where to get some. There was no dispensary in the area, but a friend made me cannabis butter, so I took that, up to tolerance. In three months the primary cancer was gone, only minor metastatic lesions were left. At that point I found a supplier for Rick Simpson oil and killed off the metastases in the next three months. Now I just take a maintenance dose of locally produced hash oil that is 1:1 THC:CBD with about a 30% potency. This will certainly keep me clear of cancer, anywhere, for ever.
    My point in telling this story is the fact that in the face of advanced aggressive cancer, all I had was very weak cannabutter, but it was enough to eliminate the primary tumor. Now there are strains of 95% THC. But is this necessary? If you have cancer and want to pursue the cannabis treatment, any at all will be good. More important than extreme potency, is balance between THC and CBD. If you can get high potency, great. If not, common potencies will work perfectly.
    Finally, if you choose cannabinoid treatment, start small, then increase dosage as rapidly as tolerable. To kill cancer you have to hit it hard, be conscientious about your treatment. Cannabis does no harm to the body, it is a metabolic support for the immune system.You can contact for your medication at:ricksimpsoncannabisoil1953@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God Almighty that led me to Dr Peter who with his humanitarian heart helped my Daughter that had cancer of the breast with his Hemp Oil. I am so grateful that my 21 years old daughter is back alive and healthy and can do all the things she like without any hindrance in her life. Dr Peter, your medication is the only cure for cancer,tumor and from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely say you are the best and i will always give thanks to God for you to have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your medical service to humanity.with you i now believe that the hemp Oil is real and True,for all those who have problem relating to cancer and other diseases should contact Dr Peter on:ricksimpsonmedicalservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete