Thursday 17 October 2013

Half way there

Some good news. The scan results are finally with me! It seems that Ranjan has responded to the treatment and though I have not talked to his oncologist, it looks like the main lymphoma has shrunk at least 50% if not a little more. Will get the real picture later today. His lung function tests are also within normal limits so I guess the protocol will not be changed and better the devil you know...

The only little irritant is that this time the WBCs have not shot up to the 15 000+ after the booster shots and are only 6400. Normally we go from 15 000 to 3000 after chemo. A little concerned about what will happen this time but let us see what the doc says.

Cat leaves today and we will all miss her. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to know that the half-way results are encouraging, which I'm sure gives you heart for the coming months. Keep up the good work, as I'm sure the progress has at least as much to do with the care Ranjan receives at home as the chemo. Thinking of you, with love, Irene

    ReplyDelete