Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day 4

Day 4 with chemo. Waiting for side effects but none as yet. Or just some anodyne ones: a few loosies, some restlessness. Tomorrow is the blood test that will chart the next days after we visit his oncologist on Friday. I am concerned about his blood counts that were low when we began. I am taking all precautions and ruses to keep the side effects away or at least minimise them. The poor man has to eat strange brews that I concoct. Some are quite horrid.

I am the anxiety ridden one as Ranjan keeps his legendary calm. I have confirmation on my theory that his cancer is man made or rather women made! A friend sent me some pages of Gary Null's Encyclopedia on natural healing and on page 122 it is written: people who tend to suppress anger are more prone to cancer then are others. I think the easy tears and rages we women are legendary for are a good to release all repressed feelings. I wonder why boys are told not to cry. One should cry, scream, rant and rave, bang doors and vent our rage.

Ranjan had a reasonably good day that ended on a high. A visit from his best friend P that turned out into a photography class for grandson Agastya with Ranjan as the subject!

Must cherish all these moments. They may help us go through the bad ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment