Sunday 21 July 2013

let us get the show on the road

Let us get the show on the road only there is a hitch: I need to write the script, chose the music and the props as we go on. My packing list is ludicrous and somewhat surreal and my travel bag will have to be filled as we go along. In my make up kit is a ton of super glue to keep the brave face and smile intact. My repertoire of funny lines is rather thin so have to get some help from people who will be hired along the way. I still do not when lines and I guess neither does my partner in this pas de deux we have to perform. The uniqueness of this show lies in the fact that we have to produce and enact it even if we do not want to. It may be a comedy or a tragi comedy or even turn into a sombre now. We just hope that the last scene will be an Ode to Joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment