Sunday 4 August 2013

Day 9

A quiet day though some family folks (mine) came by. I was touched as being the recluse I have become I have not been very good at maintaining relationships but as my cousin Deepa said, no matter how often we see each other, we are there when we need each other.Just my kind of approach. I hate the formalities mode that many adopt: all smiles when they see you and blasting you as soon as they turn the corner. I was touched by the fact that my Aunt who can barely walk came too! And another sister in law brought the picture of her Guru and kept it under Ranjan's pillow. These things mean so much and give one hope.

Ranjan was feeling well today. He jumped on his trampoline and ate his food and laughed and read! Makes me so happy to see him like that, but I know it is not  going to be like that for long. I dread the 2nd, and the 3rd and the nth chemo.

But life goes on. It has to!

I do not know why, but feeling blue today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed that bouncing on a trampoline is part of the medicine. At least one part of it can be fun!

    ReplyDelete