Tuesday 27 August 2013

Some good news

I know many of you want to know how Ranjan is doing as many of my blogs I realise are becoming soulful reminiscences. So here is some Breaking News. Something has to be working right though I will not celebrate too much as the Gods might get jealous but Ranjan has out on 2 kilos and that is great as he is undergoing chemotherapy and we are fighting a battle to keep his immunity in control. This has been the best news for me in a long time. Let us see how short lived this elation is as tomorrow if the blood test and the counts saga. However I am allowing myself to savour this day by taking some time off. 

2 comments:

  1. Every little bit of good news is worth celebrating. It must feel so good to have something to smile about. Keep feeding him all your concoctions - they seem to be doing the trick. Love - Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure will do
    but what keeps me going are your messages of support and love and the fact that you take time to read what I write:)
    love to both of you

    ReplyDelete