Friday 9 August 2013

Round 2

After small hiccups, we have begun Round 2 of my 12 round battle. The odds on both sides: mine - 9.2 haemoglobin and 4.2 WBCs; new brews, an a indomitable will to win; zozo's; track record of hitting harder each time and not winning all the times! Gloves on let the fight begin. Results at the end of week1, and week 2! We have spent the first week watching each other's moves and finding counter moves. I guess it will be the same next week and the one after.

My arsenal is growing each day and will keep growing. I have a wide basket to chose from ranging from the different brews and concoctions and the moves I keep discovering as if someone was guiding my hand. But what really makes all the difference is the team in my corner who stuff me with something my adversary will never get: support, love and the feeling that I am not and will not be alone.

I am ready for the gong!



No comments:

Post a Comment