Saturday 31 August 2013

The warrior of Light

You are a Warrior of Light, wrote my dear friend and soul mate Mrinal in a recent comment to one of my posts! A quick Google search reminded me of Paulo Coehlo's book: Manual for the Warrior of Light and Wikipedia, gave me the definition I think Mrinal has in her mind when it comes to me:  those in pursuit of their dreams and who appreciate the miracle of life. The dream bag is rather small at this very moment with one main dream: get rid of Mr Hodgkin. Mrinal also sent me a a link that tells you how to protect yourself to add to my survival kit. The aim is to protect yourself while helping others as it seems we attract people in need. I know some of you out there who worry about me, so I will try and follow the advice! The article ends with these words that could seem a little pompous but are actually true as I too believe that we do not love ourselves as we should. It says: Most importantly..even if no one thanks you for all of the amazing light that you are shining in this world please, take time to appreciate yourself!

I like adding a picture to every post and I went looking again on Google, a true saviour, for pictures of the Warrior of Light and found them all too grim. So I went looking for a picture from the Little Prince that seems, a character I am more in sync with. He too landed on our planet to make us wiser and more humane then went back to his planet to to his rose. I guess I too have left, temporarily I hope, my mission to tend to my rose who needs all the care possible at this point of time.

So I guess I will add the tourmaline and the convex mirror to my kit and pray to my Angel to protect me. I guess I need all the help I can get, even the one that may sound esoteric to some.


1 comment:

  1. I like the comparison of Ranjan with the rose of the Little Prince... :-)
    N

    ReplyDelete