Saturday 10 August 2013

Or at least tear up!

Just wanted to tell all of you who are part of this journey with me and definitely my A team, a little about this blog and the reasons I write  it. First of all writing is the only form I have of getting rid of my demons and sharing my inner most feelings. So apologies for all the rants and raves and even the sometimes not politically correct diatribes. Writing this blog is may way of coping with what I never asked for and yet have to face. Writing is my way of keeping the happy and composed face I have to keep 24/7 and not screaming, or crying. It is in no way a diary tracing Ranjan's cancer. It is the diary of what I am going through, the story of how my life has changed, the story of how I am living almost symbiotically Ranjan's fight with Hodgkin's disease.

It would make it better to know that you are there sharing this with me, that the orphaned only child is not alone because God knows how I miss Ram and Kamala and even 2 day old brother. So write a comment, a smiley or just a word. It will make me smile or at least tear up!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Anou, I'm tearing as I read your posts - all of them so far, in one sitting. No words to say, Anou, words crumble in my fingers, inadequate, cliched, tiny. You and Ranjan are in my prayers from today. Loads of love, warm hugs and a sharing of rage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Saras
    What is keeping me going is writing and knowing someone out there is sharing my journey.. Please do keep reading
    Loads of love... and just be there

    ReplyDelete