Thursday 8 August 2013

Up, Up and flying

The counts are up! Yippee. The WBCs were 2.2 two days back and are up to 4.2! So the chemo is on. I guess it will be a few annoying hours and I hope and pray that he will have no side effects. have all the brews boiling in my magic cauldron to counter the evil potions. Have put my best foot forward! I also have proof that jumping works and so there is going to be a lot of jumping in between chemo sessions.

The diet brewed with abandon also seems a winner, so we are on the right track!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! That's good news to end the week. I just hope you don't exhaust your dear husband too much with all the trampolining! I'm going to England for just over a week and will be without internet connection but I'll be thinking of you, sending positive thoughts from the UK to India, and will catch up with all your daily bulletins when I get home. Love and a big warm hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete